- Popolo: Famous for its sandwiches and baguettes, this place is just right for a quick bite while about Mykonos town. All their food is fresh; in particular, try their fresh salads and pies. It’s a mere 2 mins walk from Little Venice. They also have a great breakfast menu open until 12 pm. A pie costs about 3.5 EUR and a sandwich ranges between 5 and 9 EUR.
- Cosmo Cafe: Breakfast is its specialty. It’s right opposite to the Fabrika bus station. Perfect place for a wholesome but budget breakfast for your day out in town. Try their crepes, omelets, and pies.
- Pepper Mykonos: Go here for great souvlakis at great prices – a pork souvlaki is just 1.8 EUR! It’s in Little Venice, but don’t go in expecting the best view. (Note: Budget places rarely offer great views. You can always take your food to go and grab a great spot by the sea instead.)
- Sakis Grill House: 650 m from the Fabrika bus station, this one’s in the middle of the labyrinth that is Mykonos town. The place isn’t fancy but offers great gyros that are easy on the pockets. A gyro here costs about 3.80 EUR and meat platters around 12 EUR.
- Souvlaki Story: Try their gyros, wraps, and combo platters. It’s 350 m from Fabrika station and has great value for money. The grill mix stick combo story for two at 32.90 EUR is a steal!