- Beach, please! Whether you prefer to while away your day at one favorite beach or beach hop across the island, when in Mykonos, this is THE #1 thing to do!
- Walk around. The best way to get around in Mykonos is to rent a scooter, ATV, or car. But if you have the time and energy, and want to save a couple of extra bucks, walking lets you discover the island better than any other means of transport.
If you do just one walk in Mykonos, make it the one from Platys Gialos to Paradise Beach, a mere 1.6 km. If you’re feeling more adventurous, go off the main road and take the walkable path from Platys Gialos through Scorpios and Paraga Beach, and finally to Paradise Beach. This is a total of 3.4 km, but the views are totally worth it.
- Eat at Little Venice. Little Venice in Mykonos town is exactly what its name suggests – a smaller version of Venice. There are numerous restaurants overlooking the vast seas here. The atmosphere is quite magical.
- Shop in Mykonos Town. Think white and blue. Think cobbled streets. Think brightly colored Bougainvillea shrubs. Mykonos Town is all this, with trinkets!
- Watch a sunset. If you start walking into Mykonos Town from the Fabrika bus station and walk the winding lanes right until the end, you’re rewarded with a breath-taking view of the port. Sit here at dusk and watch the sun set over the old Mykonos port.